Bounce and Sing 1 Toddler Music Program
It’s hard to keep your toddlers engaged at music time and to keep coming up with the right songs and practical down-to-earth activities – but Bounce and Sing 1 Toddler Music Program has been fully prepared to give you a set of easy to use lesson plans complete with all the music you need. No matter how much experience you have with toddler music, simply download and start using this program today!
What you’ll gain by using this teaching resource
- Happy and responsive toddlers aged 1-3 who develop their cognitive skills by playfully solving musical problems such as making sound from instruments; keeping up with the beat; and responding to cues to “start and stop” moving, singing and playing.
- A wonderful, flexible series of music sessions specifically designed for mobile toddlers aged 1-3; lessons that are action-packed with movement and music as the main ingredients.
- A delightful way to monitor and assess children’s physical development over 10 or more weeks as they handle the instruments, move their small muscles to the beat and move their whole body through space in time with the music.
- Friendly toddlers who will have a growing sense of how to regulate their social-emotional expression – so important for self-understanding, sharing and getting along with others.
- Enormous benefits in language development from listening to and learning the songs; the children become better listeners because they regularly tune in to the rhythm of the highly repetitive words in the new songs, learn new vocabulary and experiment with new speech patterns.
- You feel confident teaching your group because the program is well-designed by a music education expert; the lessons are prepared for you so that you are able to successfully lead the children and if something does go wrong, you have other activities and lessons ready so you can engage the toddlers in completely new fun things to do, week after week.
- You save hundreds of hours of weekend and evening program-planning time – you won’t have to figure out the learning opportunities, look up new songs, find the music, think up activities appropriate for the age, work out a topic that brings everything together – it’s all done for you covering 10 or more weeks in one whole program.
What you get in your purchase
An instantly downloadable zip file containing 2 pdfs and multiple mp3s
- A complete Educator’s Book (pdf 84 pages) and a complete set of lyric charts (pdf 59 pages) ready to read on screen or to print (Biddiss, Carol. 2008 Bounce and Sing 1: Bouncing All Day Long Educator’s Book, Musical Child: Adelaide.) The book gives you valuable information about how to set up and run your own music program that satisfies international curriculum frameworks. It also gives you an easy, one-glance Lesson Overview to the five fully prepared lesson plans – Part 1. We Play Music; Part 2. Sun Moon Star; Part 3. Up High in the Sky; Part 4. In My Boat; and Part 5. Hot Cross Buns. You also get an index of first lines so you can quickly look up any song. And you get a list of references and a glossary of musical terms.
- 5 digital music albums with numbered sets of mp3s so you can always find the songs you need quickly – ready to sync to your tablet (Part 1. We Play Music; Part 2. Sun Moon Star; Part 3. Up High in the Sky; Part 4. In My Boat; and Part 5. Hot Cross Buns) You get 50 karaoke tracks to back you up singing “live” and you also get all the matching vocal tracks so you can learn the song just the way you like you learn – by ear. You can use these vocal tracks if you ever experience any difficulty singing. You also get all the lyrics on charts (pdf 59 pages) ready to read on screen or to print. Display in your room so that any adults can sing along with you – or if parents visit your classroom, they can see what the toddlers have been learning.
- In each lesson’s learning outcomes, you can see the benefits of early learning through music and there’s a specific section telling you what new learning the children might achieve in their language and speech. Across the series of lessons you see the musical concepts learned, simple scores with chords and suggestions for Classical music to play for cultural enrichment.
- The whole Bounce and Sing 1 Toddler Music Program will last for a half a semester because each lesson plan gives you enough material for 2-3 weeks – there’s so much variety and change of pace that this program can work in many ways. And when you know the songs you can sing them whenever you like throughout the year!
Hear some of the music from Bounce and Sing 1 Toddler Music Program
Download and start using this program today. Click “Add to Cart”