Early Childhood Teaching Resources to Teach Your Children Music At Home
Why use our early childhood teaching resources or childhood lesson plans in your home? Because you are your child’s first teacher — nobody knows them better than you do and lesson plans can help you become your child’s best ever teacher. Our system is easy to understand no matter how much or how little you know about music. Get started today with your unique coupon code below.
Researchers keep telling us that music is not only good for children in it’s own right, it also enhances learning in many other ways. So why not use your own love of music and your child’s natural affinity for music to
- learn about the world through song,
- learn to control emotions through melody and expression,
- learn to listen and predict patterns through rhythmic movement and instrument play,
- learn how to get along with others by making music together.
If you use these early childhood teaching resources & plans to make music every day, you can watch your child develop language, coordination, self-control and when you invite your friends over to join the fun, watch their social skills flower. And the best part is—you don’t have to be an expert
View a session in action
Watch this short video showing you what goes on in our preschool program called ‘Sing and Play’. The kids are following early childhood teaching resources from one of our lesson plans that is just right for their age and loving it! You can see for yourself how the structured learning and the flowing sequence of pre-recorded music helps you, the home educator, get on with the real business of interacting with your child. And look at all the learning going on — it’s not just about music — it’s about the whole creative child!
What you’ll gain by using these early childhood teaching resources
Teaching your child to communicate is one of the most exciting parts of raising children. As you introduce the stimulating new ideas, their thinking skills are engaged and you can see the signs of learning
- their face glows as they tune in to the music and suddenly realize that they can join in with actions and lyrics
- they react with confidence and joy and want you to ‘do it again’
- they are always excited at the start of your ‘instrument jamming time’
- they show intense interest in picture books with children’s songs and nursery rhymes
- they relax and settle easily as you sing them songs for ‘sleep time’
All the recorded music you need in one place
You can save yourself hours and hours of frustration searching online for children’s songs and activities that are just right for your child’s age
- Not only do you get a recording of each song in full, you also get a backing track so you can sing it yourself and that’s important – why? Because the research says infant-directed singing is even more effective than infant-directed speech for language development
- These recordings have been tested on hundreds of parents and they love them because they are in singable keys, (not beyond the capabilities of mere mortals who don’t have angelic voices that can soar like a pop diva)
- You’ll remember many of these songs from your own childhood and can feel confident that you have songs to share with grandparents and other families because these early childhood teaching resources & songs are mostly the traditional songs of childhood
What do other At Home Educators say?
Sophie is thoroughly enjoying Musical Child. She is even starting to sing nursery rhymes which is staggering considering she can only string about 3 words together when she talks. The other day she recognized Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star in a nursery rhyme book and sang the whole of the first verse on her own without any help or prompting. Many of the words weren’t perfectly pronounced but she was certainly having a go at singing every one of them.Suzanne Grist
My child is not scared to burst into song at home. It helps his pronunciation of words.Parent
We sing at home in the bath. J. now turns the pages and her listening skills are improving, she can now add key words to the songs. It helps to settle her down at the end of the day.Parent
Get 10% Discount - Apply This Coupon Code to Your Cart AHE616
When you place your order for the first 5 lesson plans together
1.”We Play Music” 2. “Sun Moon Star” 3. “Up High in the Sky” 4. “In My Boat” and 5. “Hot Cross Buns”
I think rhythm is important and my daughter really enjoys the equipment. The repetition of making and listening to, different sounds is very stimulating.Parent
32 Military Rd, Semaphore South SA 5019
Diem Digital Marketing
2/24 Welch St.
Southport. QLD 4215