Bounce and Sing 4 Toddler Music Program
Now that you’ve tried Bounce and Sing 1, 2 and 3, you need the fourth program to complete your set of Toddler Music Programs giving you two full semester’s worth of material that you can keep coming back to year after year. Bounce and Sing 4 Toddler Music Program gives you new, intriguing topics and the final set of easy to use lesson plans complete with everything you need inside a structure you now know well and can change to your advantage. Your fourth program will give you the satisfaction of having a comprehensive set of resources at your fingertips for teaching toddler music. Simply download this program and put the new lessons into action today!
What you’ll gain by using this teaching resource
Happy and Responsive Toddlers
Your children aged 1-3 develop their cognitive skills by playfully solving musical problems such as making sound from instruments; keeping up with the beat; and responding to cues to “start and stop” moving, singing and playing.
A Wonderful, Flexible Series of music Sessions
Specifically designed for mobile toddlers aged 1-3, these lessons are action-packed with movement and music as the main ingredients.
A Delightful Way to Monitor and Assess
Record your children’s physical development over 10 or more weeks as they handle the instruments, move their small muscles to the beat and move their whole body through space in time with the music.
Music enhances your children’s growing sense of how to regulate their social-emotional expression – so important for self-understanding, sharing and getting along with others.
Enormous Benefits in Language Development
By listening to and learning the songs, the children become better listeners because they regularly tune in to the rhythm of the words in the new songs, learn new vocabulary and practice speech patterns.
Feel Confident Teaching your Group
You can relax because the program is well-designed by a music education expert – the lessons are prepared for you so that you are able to successfully lead the children and if something does go wrong, you have other activities and lessons ready so you can engage the toddlers in completely new fun things to do, week after week.
Save Hundreds of Hours
Reduce your hours of weekend and evening program-planning time. No longer do you have to figure out the learning opportunities, look up new songs, find the music, think up activities appropriate for the age, work out a topic that brings everything together – it’s all done for you covering 10 or more weeks in one whole program.
What you get in your purchase
- Bounce and Sing 4: Bouncing Kangaroos Educator’s Book by Carol Biddiss
A complete Educator’s Book pdf 100 pages and a complete set of lyric charts in the form of a 58-page pdf ready to read on screen or to print.
The book gives you valuable information about how to set up and run your own music program that satisfies international curriculum frameworks.
It gives you an easy, one-glance Lesson Overview to the five fully prepared lesson plans:
- Part 16. Little Green Frog
- Part 17. Alive Outside
- Part 18. Teddy Bear
- Part 19. Hide and Seek
- Part 20. Christmas Tree
You also get an index of first lines so you can quickly look up any song. And you get a list of references and a glossary of musical terms.
- 5 digital music albums with numbered sets of mp3s so you can always find the songs you need quickly – ready to sync to your device.
- You get 50 karaoke tracks to back you up singing “live” and you also get all the matching 50 vocal tracks so you can learn the song just the way you like you learn – by ear. You can use these vocal tracks if you ever experience any difficulty singing. You also get all the lyrics on charts (pdf 60 pages) ready to read on screen or to print. Display in your room so that any adults can sing along with you – or if parents visit your classroom, they can see what the toddlers have been learning.
- In each lesson’s learning outcomes, you can see the benefits of early learning through music and there’s a specific section telling you what new learning the children might achieve in their language and speech. Across the series of lessons you see the musical concepts learned, simple scores with chords and suggestions for Classical music to play for cultural enrichment.
- The complete program lasts for a half a semester because each lesson plan gives you enough material for 2-3 weeks – there’s so much variety and change of pace that this program can work in many ways. And when you know the songs you can sing them whenever you like throughout the year!
Hear some of the music. This is the album “Little Green Frog“, just one of the five albums in the Bounce and Sing 4 Toddler Music Program.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Since 2008, our music education products have helped more than 170,000 children around the world. As a time-tested, proven product, we are pleased to offer you a 100% money back guarantee on all our digital curriculum resources purchased from this website. If after 60 days you are not happy with the results you obtain in your children’s learning from the use of our products, we will happily refund 100% of your purchase price. All we require is that you deliver the program according to the written guidelines at least once a week during the 60 days. This refund offer expires 90 days after you make your purchase.
Take advantage of our one-stop shop for Early Educator’s Lesson Plans and enjoy bringing some fresh new content to your classroom today!