Sing and Play 3 Preschool Music Program
Now that you’ve increased your expertise by working with Sing and Play 1 and 2, you need the third program to unlock new songs and activities to keep your growing preschoolers extending their skills. Sing and Play 3 Preschool Music Program gives you fresh topics and yet another set of easy to use lesson plans, complete with all the music you need. Your third program will give you an even more refined technique in the challenging world of teaching preschool music. Simply download and start using this new program today!
If you have not yet checked out the previous Sing and Play Lesson Plans and would like to, you can do so here: Sing and Play 1, Sing and Play 2. But don’t worry if you haven’t started with Programs 1 & 2 because each new activity-based program is complete. You can start here.
What you’ll gain by using this teaching resource
Happy and Responsive Preschoolers
Children aged 3-5 will develop their cognitive skills by thinking about the stimulating new content you introduce. Your children will gain confidence in the arts, playfully solving musical problems such as making sound from all kinds of sound sources — not just instruments. They’ll gain skills in keeping in time with the beat and complex rhythms; improvising and creating their own music. Over time they’ll gain expertise in combining the skills of moving, singing and playing.
A Wonderful, Flexible Series of Music Sessions
Specifically designed to engage busy preschoolers, these lessons are action-packed with movement and music as the main ingredients. In addition, they are brimful of language learning opportunities.
A Delightful Way to Monitor and Assess
Make detailed observations of your children’s physical development over 10 or more weeks as you watch them handle the instruments, move their small muscles to the beat and move their whole body through space in time with the music.
Socially Competent Preschoolers
Through active music and movement sessions, your children will increasingly demonstrate how they regulate their emotions – a skill critical for self-understanding, getting along with others and essential for metacognition or “learning to learn.”
Enormous Benefits in Language Development
From listening to and learning to sing the songs, the children become better listeners. Why? Because they regularly tune in to the rhythm of the words in the new songs. They also learn new vocabulary and practice speech patterns in an enjoyable, playful way. Their phonological awareness deepens with each new song you introduce.
You Feel Confident Teaching
Your confidence increases because the program is well-designed by a music education expert; the lessons are prepared for you so that you are able to successfully lead the children. If something does go wrong, you have other activities and lessons ready so you switch out of that one quickly. With a program in your hand, you can engage the children in completely new fun things to do week after week.
You Save Hundreds of Hours
You can stop spending your weekends and evenings planning programs and lessons. You won’t have to figure out the learning opportunities, look up new songs, find the music, think up activities appropriate for the age, work out a topic that brings everything together. It’s all been done for you, covering 10 or more weeks in one whole program.
What you get in your purchase
- Sing and Play 3: Just for Fun Educator’s Book by Carol Biddiss
A complete Educator’s Book pdf 112 pages and a complete set of lyric charts printable pdf 72 pages – ready to read on screen or to print.
The book gives you valuable information about how to set up and run your own music program that satisfies international curriculum frameworks.
It gives you an easy, one-glance Lesson Overview to the five fully prepared lesson plans:
- Part 11. New Games to Play;
- Part 12. Uh-oh!;
- Part 13. Birds and Animals;
- Part 14. Fun and Adventure; and
- Part 15. Are You Sleeping?
You also get an index of first lines so you can quickly look up any song. And you get a list of references and a glossary of musical terms.
- 5 digital music albums with numbered sets of mp3s so you can always find the songs you need quickly – ready to sync to your device.
- You get 44 karaoke tracks to back you up singing “live” and you also get all the matching vocal tracks so you can learn all the songs just the way you like you learn – by ear. You can use these vocal tracks if you ever experience any difficulty singing. You also get all the lyrics charts in the form of a 72-page pdf, ready to read on screen or to print.
- In each lesson’s learning outcomes, you can see the benefits of early learning through music and there’s a specific section telling you what new learning the children might achieve in their language and speech. Across the series of lessons, you see the musical concepts learned: Simple scores with chords and suggestions for Classical music to play for cultural enrichment.
- The whole program will last for at least one term/ half a semester because each lesson plan gives you enough material to repeat for 2-3 weeks. That gives you 10-15 weeks of music activities in total. There is so much variety and change of pace that this program can work in many ways. And when you and the kids know the songs, you can sing them whenever you like throughout the year, whenever the time seems right!
Hear some of the music. This is the album “New Games to Play“, just one of the five albums in the Sing and Play 3 Preschool Music Program.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Since 2008 our music education products have helped more than 170,000 children around the world. As a time-tested, proven product, we are pleased to offer you a 100% money back guarantee on all our digital curriculum resources purchased from this website. If after 60 days you are not happy with the results you obtain in your children’s learning from the use of our products, we will happily refund 100% of your purchase price. All we require is that you deliver the program according to the written guidelines at least once a week during the 60 days. This refund offer expires 90 days after you make your purchase.
Take advantage of our one-stop shop for Early Educator’s Lesson Plans and enjoy bringing some fresh new content to your classroom today!