Sing and Play 4 Preschool Music Program
Now that you’ve mastered the programs Sing and Play 1, 2 and 3, you need the fourth program to complete your set of Preschool Music Programs giving you two full semester’s worth of material that you can keep coming back to year after year. Sing and Play 4 Preschool Music Program gives you new, intriguing topics.
You receive the final set of easy to use lesson plans, complete with all the music you need inside a structure you now know well and can adapt to your teaching style. Your fourth program will give you the satisfaction of having a comprehensive set of resources at your fingertips for teaching preschool music. Simply download this program and put the new lessons into action today!
What you’ll gain by using this teaching resource
Happy and Responsive Preschoolers
Aged 3-5 who develop their cognitive skills by thinking about the stimulating new content you introduce; confident children playfully solving musical problems such as making sound from all kinds of sound sources; keeping up with the beat and complex rhythms; improvising and creating their own music; and learning to combine the skills of moving, singing and playing.
A Wonderful, Flexible Series of Music Sessions
Specifically designed to engage busy preschoolers; lessons that are action-packed with movement and music as the main ingredients and yet brimful of language learning opportunities.
A Delightful Way to Monitor and Assess
Children’s physical development over 10 or more weeks as they handle the instruments, move their small muscles to the beat and move their whole body through space in time with the music.
Socially Competent Preschoolers
Who increasingly demonstrate how they can regulate their emotions – a skill critical for self-understanding, getting along with others and essential for metacognition or “learning to learn.”
Enormous Benefits in Language Development
From listening to and learning the songs; the children become better listeners because they regularly tune in to the rhythm of the words in the new songs, learn new vocabulary and practice speech patterns.
You Feel Confident Teaching
Your group because the program is well-designed by a music education expert; the lessons are prepared for you so that you are able to successfully lead the children and if something does go wrong, you have other activities and lessons ready so you can engage the children in completely new fun things to do week after week.
You Save Hundreds of Hours
Of weekend and evening program planning time – you won’t have to figure out the learning opportunities, look up new songs, find the music, think up activities appropriate for the age, work out a topic that brings everything together – it’s all done for you covering 10 or more weeks in one whole program.
What you get in your purchase – Sing and Play 4 Preschool Music Program
- Sing and Play 4: Singing to the Sky Educator’s Book by Carol Biddiss
A complete Educator’s Book pdf 105 pages and a complete set of lyric charts printable pdf 58 pages – ready to read on screen or to print.
The book gives you valuable information about how to set up and run your own music program that satisfies international curriculum frameworks.
It gives you an easy, one-glance Lesson Overview to the five fully prepared lesson plans:
- Part 16. All Kinds of Animals
- Part 17. Brave and Clever
- Part 18. On the Move
- Part 19. Christmas is Coming
- Part 20. Christmas is Here
You also get an index of first lines so you can quickly look up any song. And you get a list of references and a glossary of musical terms.
- 5 digital music albums with numbered sets of mp3s so you can always find the songs you need quickly – ready to sync to your device.
- You get 44 karaoke tracks to back you up singing “live” and you also get all the matching vocal tracks so you can learn all the songs just the way you like you learn – by ear. You can use these vocal tracks if you ever experience any difficulty singing. You also get all the lyrics on charts (pdf 58 pages)- ready to read on screen or to print. Display them in your room so that any adults can sing along with you – or if parents visit your classroom, they can see what the children have been learning.
- In each lesson’s learning outcomes, you can see the benefits of early learning through music and there’s a specific section telling you what new learning the children might achieve in their language and speech. Across the series of lessons, you see the musical concepts learned: Simple scores with chords and suggestions for Classical music to play for cultural enrichment.
- The whole program will last for a half a semester because each lesson plan gives you enough material for 2-3 weeks – There is so much variety and change of pace that this program can work in many ways. And when you know the songs you can sing them whenever you like throughout the year!
Hear some of the music. This is the album “All Kinds of Animals“, just one of the five albums in the Sing and Play 4 Preschool Music Program.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Since 2008 our music education products have helped more than 170,000 children around the world. As a time-tested, proven product, we are pleased to offer you a 100% money back guarantee on all our digital curriculum resources purchased from this website. If after 60 days you are not happy with the results you obtain in your children’s learning from the use of our products, we will happily refund 100% of your purchase price. All we require is that you deliver the program according to the written guidelines at least once a week during the 60 days. This refund offer expires 90 days after you make your purchase.
Take advantage of our one-stop shop for Early Educator’s Lesson Plans and enjoy bringing some fresh new content to your classroom today!